Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ruff.

Today was a rough day. I had a rest day on Sunday, which meant I didn't need to exercise and I could eat something I was craving, so I had a cookie.... then Chris and I went out to eat. I did well at dinner but of course when I checked in at Foursquare I earned a free dessert.... so, dessert it was to be!
Yesterday was a rough day and I was just depressed in general. Which means I didn't exercise, which made me feel disappointed in myself and, in turn, more depressed. I came home today and just wanted to give up all together. Somehow I managed to force myself to get up and put my sneakers on and take the dogs for a damn walk. Once I got out there, it wasn't so bad and I did feel better. I hope that is motivation enough to not give up. Man... sometimes I just want to stuff my fucking face!

No comments: